Tuesday, January 21, 2020

This & That

Did this:
Alll the after school activities
Wallpapered my bathroom{!!}
Read 'Winter in Paradise' & 'What Happens in Paradise' by Elin Hilderbrand {now I have to wait for book 3!} But a super fun series and we've vacationed to the little islands she refers to in the books!
Had my car break down on the side of the highway -- sigh
Paid $500 to fix the car -- ugh!
Spent much of the weekend working in preparation for meetings last evening.
Survived an ice/snowstorm
Learned how to run the snow blower -- & only fell on the ice twice
Let the kids have a big sleepover {6 plus our 2}

Instagrammed {@MurdocksMamaBlog} that:

I'm hoping to do this:Finish putting my Christmas bins away
Create a photobook from our Jamaica vacation

Take the kids ice skating {now that we finally have ice


Scheduled that:
F: Friday Favorites

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...