Friday, January 24, 2020

A Few Favorites

MEMORIES THIS WEEK
+ SNOW...so much snow! And shoveling!  And falling while using the snowblower for the first time.
+ Cullyn lost his first tooth!
+ Feeding 150 homeless people for my friend Alicia's birthday.

KITCHEN FAVORITES
This waffle stick maker.  Since we have breakfast for dinner almost every night Adam is out of town. :)
+ Our air fryer.  I know we're late to the game, but Adam got one for Christmas and I can't tell you how many batches of wings this things has made.  It's his favorite way now!
+ Again, we're slow adapters but Adam wanted one of these and a friend was selling hers {brand new, unopened for $50!} so we snagged it.  He made this recipe the other night -- so good!  *I would double the chicken next time

HOME PURCHASES -- for our bathroom
+ This removable wallpaper.
+ A new mirror.
+ This cute sign.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...