Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Our 1st REAL Christmas Tree!

10 photos is what I got before my battery died -- go figure!  But I had to post this because we had the most memorable tree finding experience!  30 seconds into our 'hunt' Cullyn took a snowball to the face {from Adam}.  Luckily there were no tears.  The didn't have a ton of fir trees {3 to be exact} and the ones they did have here way {& by way I mean down the hill, past the pond, over the mud path, across the dam, down the hill and in the corner -- honestly!} far away.  The trek to find them wasn't bad, downhill mostly, but the hike back up was brutal {just ask Adam who was carrying our 8.5 foot tree!} All of that was funny, but we truly had a great time.  We don't have snow yet at our house, so lots of snowballs were thrown and a snowman was even created. 











iPhone pictures...








You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...