Monday, October 14, 2013

This & That


Did this:
Survived J getting Tubes
Took C to his first ENT appointment
Shopped at Kohls with my mom at 10pm
Took J to climb through the Fire Trucks & other emergency vehicles for Fire Prevention Week
J had an overnighter with her Grandma {for two nights!}
Watched Crazy Kind of Love
Took Family Photos of my family
Shot Engagement Photos for my baby sis
Took the car in for Recalls
Bought last minute things for J's 2nd Birthday Party {OMG…it's next weekend!!}

Instagrammed that:
Instagram
Made this: 

PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CROCKPOT CHICKEN

Ingredients
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce (I used a gluten free Tamari)
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Directions
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces. (I skipped this step…I just put in whole chicken breasts.)
Add chicken and the other ingredients into your slow cooker. Stir.
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is tender and falls apart.
Serve over rice, on a bun, in a tortilla, or just eat it plain!

Shot that:
Tons more to come! :)

Scheduled this:
M::This & That of the Weekend
T::You Can't Do It All
W::Pumpkin Patch Photos
T::Paper Garland
F:: Engagement Photoshoot {H+T}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...