Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Family Photos 2022

 

There are few things in this world that bring me greater joy than family photos.  
Okay, not the preparation or even act of doing them, but the final result!

It was a hot day.  I couldn't get off work early, so we were rushed and the hour drive + traffic didn't help.  My shirt somehow had a stain on the front, so I had to wear it backwards for the photos.  And Cullyn managed to come without any shoes {this is not the first time he has done that} requiring a last minute trip to Target to find a plan b pair.

BUT

{it makes me laugh.  today.  not picture day.  I wasn't laughing then! &}

You would never guess it by looking at the photos.  

My point is, taking photos is a pain, but it's so, so worth it.


















You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...