Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Valentine's Day Food Ideas

Alternately titled :: What we've been eating all month! ;)

Valentine's Breakfast
Waffle Maker

The kids {& me!} love breakfast food and it's super quick and easy!
I've learned you can make almost anything into a heart shape :)

After School Snack



We also love themed snack boards for anything!

Valentine's Dinner

Over the years, heart shaped pizza's have become a go to on valentine's day.  Both delivered or made at home.

If we get to Des Moines this weekend I'm going to get one of these {for $20}, otherwise I'll pass at a price tag of $80! I know it's two, and shipped, but still! 

Valentine's Dessert

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...