Thursday, February 17, 2022

Random Acts of Kindness Day

Guys -- this is one of my most favorite days of the year!  Work is crazy, but I wanted to pop in on my lunch hour with a few things we did to show love to our small town today in case you're looking for quick, easy ideas to spread some kindness!

Filled the laundromat with quarters!

Left some cash to pay for someone's car wash!

We also left some cash in the produce section at the grocery store.
We will often pay for somebody's parking, coffee, or drive thru order.  Flowers always brighten someone's day {bonus if you can bless a small business owner with your purchase}.  Leaving a simple note on someone's windshield can bring a smile to their face.  

Never underestimate the power of a little piece of paper!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...