Monday, May 17, 2021

This & That -- Highlights from last week

 Enjoyed this:

  • Watching my Alliums bloom
  • Going to two baseball games for Cullyn
  • Listening to the kids at their last piano practice for the summer
  • Ordering new glasses for me
  • Jordyn handling three more tooth pullings like a boss
  • Watching the kids during track and field day at school
  • Getting to bring the kids to the office with me for a bit.
  • A 7.5 mile bike ride with the kids
  • A friends 40th Birthday Party
  • Watching Adam entertain the kids

Instagrammed that:


Scheduled this:
T: Skincare update
W: 
T: Day in the life - Friday
F: Friday Favorites 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...