Tuesday, June 30, 2020

JUNE GOALS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED


Refinish bookshelf.  Check!  And Jordyn got to help paint it which made her dreams come true. :)
Workout 3 days a week.  Check -- 2-3 days a week, but I actually enjoyed the workout I did, so I'm calling it a win.  A friend is leading an outdoor fitness class at the lake Monday, Wednesday, & Friday and I'm loving it!

+ Hair cut/color.  Check!  Plus I got another mani.  Date nights with Adam will almost all at home, but better than nothing!
Boat with friends.  Check! 
Family photos.  Check! And dare I say it was pleasant?!  


Mail money to a friend in needWell this is what happens when you don't check in on your goals until the month is over.  What a shame, because it's the easiest thing on the list to accomplish! :(
+2013 Photobook.  Ugh!  I have no excuse for this!  Except pure burnout.  But I WILL finish this.

5/7 -- considering how fast this month flew by, it's better than I was expecting!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...