Thursday, September 5, 2019

10 Favorite PRIME Purchases

I started this series last year and made it a whopping three months before it ended.  Sigh.  Since I see 135 orders placed in 2019 alone on our Amazon account, you had better believe I have some favorite purchases to share with you!


1 | The best workout tank you will find!  The arm holes aren't too big, it isn't too tight, and it's under $20!

2 | We bought two of these Chore Charts and stuck them to the washing machine when you first walk inside.  It's perfect for us because they're at kid level and right when you walk in the door, so NO excuses for not doing your chores.  *The layout of our house is unique, so 'guests' are never on our that floor of the house {only on the 3rd} so it's tucked away, but it isn't {if that makes sense}.

3 | Yes, I know 90% of the world already has some form of Alexa in their house {we had 5 already} but I had to get one for my work office and this was my first 3rd generation one.  They're so pretty! 

4 | I purchased these 3 story fire ladders for the kids' bedrooms.  It's never something people want to talk about, but we wanted to be prepared.  We had the local firefighters come to the house to talk to the kids {and a couple friends} about fire safety and practice escaping from their rooms {30 feet off the ground} if need be.

5 | My favorite leggings in the whole world!  I ditched my Lulu's for these!  They're soft, they hold up amazingly {trust me!}, they come in 7/8 {holla!}, AND they're only $25!! {that's 5 for the price of one from Lululemon!}  I think I've told 156458 people about these pants!

6 | I was a huge skeptic {I consider myself a pretty efficient packer!} about these Packing Cubes but after everyone kept talking about them, I decided to try them for myself and see if they were worth all the rage.  And?  I love them!  I find them especially helpful to 'sort' my luggage.  I packed the kids and I for South Carolina this summer in just one carry on bag with the help of these cubes.  They're great for dividing up each persons clothes, or my favorite, packing each day in one cute {i.e. I packed Jordyn's, Cullyn's, and my Monday clothes in one, Tuesday's clothes in another, etc.} SUPER helpful to just open one cube a day instead of digging through piles.

7 | For under $30 these side tables are great!  I have one in my office at work and another in our bedroom.  I covered the top this faux marble covering and couldn't love them more!

8 | These clear bottles are simple, but so helpful!  I use them for eye makeup remover, toner, nail polish remover, etc. I have them in a drawer in my bathroom and can just pull them out and push down quickly for what I need.  No more unscrewing a bunch of bottles before bed each night.  As I type this out, I realize how lazy I must sound, but I'm telling you guys...it's the little things! :)

9 | Speaking of simple things, this acrylic organizer is where it's at!  I was tired of jewelry and makeup all over my bathroom counter, so I ordered this.  It's simple, pretty, and functional.  If you're interested in getting your bathroom sink area back, you may want to try this!

10 | Since we're on a roll talking about bathroom favorites, I have to share my favorite hair product with you.  Friends, meet VIP.  Where are all of my fine haired friends?  This product is for you!  It's hard to explain, but imagine the volume you got from backcombing in the 80s. That's what this is like, except in aerosol form, and in the best possible way.  Spray gold!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...