Tuesday, August 29, 2017

State Fair 2017

Another year spent at the Iowa State Fair.  It wasn't until I moved to Des Moines that I experienced the fair and now it's something I look forward to each August.  It's fun to walk around and remember previous years' memories {concerts with Adam and friends when we were dating, my cousins coming to the fair and meeting up with us between livestock shows, pushing the kids through the crowds when they were little, and of course the Big Yellow Slide each year!}  Firsts this year included losing grandpa, a ride on the Skyglider & a boat ride through the Ye Old Mill. We feel so blessed to have made this an annual tradition with my mother and father in law.
 
 
 
 



















You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...